mad cow disease

Markus `Nick` Wennrich - Tue Dec 05 09:35:24 2000

A female TV reporter went to have an interview with a farmer seeking the main
cause of Mad Cow disease.

The Lady : Good evening Sir, we are here to collect information about the
reason that causes Mad Cow Disease. Do you have any idea what might be the
reason?

The Farmer stared at the reporter and said, "Do you know that the bull fucks
the cow once a year?

The Lady (getting embarrassed): "Well sir, that's a new piece of information,
but what's the relation between this phenomenon and Mad Cow Disease?

The Farmer : Well Madam, do you know that we milk the cow four times a day?

The Lady : Sir, this is really valuable information, but what about getting to
the point?

The Farmer : I am getting to the point Madam. Just imagine, if I was playing
with your tits four times a day and fucking you once a year, wouldn't you get
mad?

--
A CONS is an object which cares.
		-- Bernie Greenberg.