Look for work

Hans Maurer - Fri Nov 10 20:11:23 2000

An Israeli doctor said "medicine in my country is so advanced, we can take
a kidney out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for
work in six weeks."

A German doctor said "that's nothing!". In Germany, "we can take a lung
out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in
four weeks."

A Russian doctor said, "in my country medicine is so advanced, we can take
half a heart from one person, put it in another, and have them both
looking for work in two weeks".

The American doctor, not to be outdone, said "Hah, that's nothing. We are
about to take an asshole out of Texas, put him in the White House and half
the country will be looking for work the next day.

Next: