The Importance of Correct Punctuation

Markus Wennrich - Fri Nov 19 17:08:13 1999

Dear John:
I want a man who knows what love is all about. You are generous, kind,
thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and
inferior. You have ruined me for other men. I yearn for you. I have no
feelings whatsoever when we're apart. I can be forever happy-will you let
me be yours?
Gloria

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

Every program is either trivial or it contains at least one bug.

Next: