*smile*

Markus `Nick` Wennrich - Tue Oct 19 13:29:13 1999

A really huge muscular guy with a bad stutter goes to a counter in a
department store and asks, "W-w-w-where's the m-m-m-men's dep-p-p-partment?"
The clerk behind the counter just looks at him and says nothing. The man
repeats himself: "W-w-w-where's the m-m-m-men's dep-p-p-partment?"  Again,
the clerk doesn't answer him.
The guy asks several more times: "W-w-w-where's the m-m-m-men's
dep-p-p-partment?"
And the clerk just seems to ignore him. Finally, the guy is angry and storms
off.
The customer who was waiting in line behind the guy asks the clerk, "why
wouldn't you answer that guy's question?"
The clerk answers, "D-d-d-do you th-th-th-think I w-w-w-want to get
b-b-b-beat up?!!"

The men of Charlie Company had been in the field for two weeks when the
Sarge announces, "I've got good news and bad news. First the good news.
Today we're going to change our underwear."
The troops start cheering wildly.
"Now the bad news," continues the Sarge. "Smith, you change with Jones.
Andrews, you change with Murphy..."

Next: