Mix Up

Markus Wennrich - Thu Oct 14 14:32:27 1999

A new business was opening and one of the owner's friends wanted to send him
flowers for the occasion.  They arrived at the new business site and the
owner read the card,....  "Rest in Peace."
The owner was angry and called the florist to complain.
After he had told the florist of the obvious mistake and how angry he was,
the florist replied, "Sir, I'm really sorry for the mistake, but rather than
getting angry, you should imagine this: somewhere, there is a funeral taking
place today, and they have flowers with a note saying,...
'Congratulations on your new location!'"

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my disk?

Next: