The LeRoy Brothers

Markus Wennrich - Fri Sep 03 20:57:57 1999

A woman went down to the Welfare Office to get aid. The office worker
asked her, "How many children do you have?"
"Ten," she replied.
"What are their names?" he asked.
"LeRoy, LeRoy, LeRoy, LeRoy, LeRoy, LeRoy, LeRoy, LeRoy, LeRoy, and
LeRoy," she answered.
"They're all named LeRoy?" he asked  "What if you want them to come in
from playing outside?"
"Oh, that's easy," she said. "I just call 'LeRoy,' and they all come
running in."
"And, if you want them to come to the table for dinner?"
"I just say, 'LeRoy, come eat your dinner'," she answered.
"But what if you just want ONE of them to do something?" he asked.
"Oh, that's easy," she said. "I just use their last name!"

--
markus@schoko.org           http://www.schoko.org/~markus/

pgp-key available at http://keys.pgp.com/
pgp-fingerprint: 8D5B C049 4C27 7CE4  497F ADCC F1BE 97CA

Next: