strange

Markus Wennrich - Mon Aug 30 10:05:31 1999

I've had two bypass surgeries, a hip replacement and new knees. I've
fought prostate cancer and diabetes. I'm half blind, can't hear anything
quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications that make me
dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. I have bouts with dementia. I
have poor circulation, hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. I can't
remember if I'm 85 or 92. I have lost all my friends.  But thank God, I
still have my Florida driver's license !

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done.

Next: