Goodbye

Markus Wennrich - Sun Aug 29 23:32:47 1999

One night, a father overheard his son saying his prayers, "God bless
Mommy, Daddy, and Grammy. Goodbye Grampa." The father thought this was
strange, but soon forgot about it. The next day, the Grandfather died.
About a month or so later, the father again heard his son's
prayers,"God bless Mommy and Daddy. Goodbye Grammy." The next day, the
Grandmother died.  The father began to worry about the situation.  Two
weeks later, the father again heard his son praying, "God bless Mommy.
Goodbye Daddy." This alone nearly gave the father a heart attack. The
next morning, without saying anything, he got up early and went to
work. He stayed in his office all day. Finally, after midnight, he went
home. He was still alive! He crawled into bed with his wife and
apologized. "I'm sorry honey, I had a really bad day." "You had a bad
day?" his wife yelled. "The mailman dropped dead on the porch this
morning!"

--
markus@schoko.org           http://www.schoko.org/~markus/

pgp-key available at http://keys.pgp.com/
pgp-fingerprint: 8D5B C049 4C27 7CE4  497F ADCC F1BE 97CA

Next: