humming sound

Markus Wennrich - Sun Aug 15 21:38:10 1999

A mother was walking down the hall when she heard a humming sound
coming from her daughter's bedroom. When she opened the door she found
her daughter naked on the bed with a vibrator.
"What are you doing?" she exclaimed. The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and
still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever
get to a husband. "Later that week the father was in the kitchen and
heard a humming sound coming from the basement. When he went
downstairs, he found his daughter naked on the sofa with her vibrator.
"What are you doing?" he exclaimed. The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and
still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever
get to a husband." A couple of days later the mother heard the humming
sound again, this time in the living room. Upon entering the room, she
found her husband watching the superbowl on television with the
vibrator buzzing away beside him. "What are you doing?" she asked.
He replied,  "Watching the game with my son-in-law."

--
nick@schoko.org           http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

pgp-key available at http://keys.pgp.com/
pgp-fingerprint: 8D5B C049 4C27 7CE4  497F ADCC F1BE 97CA

Next: