mirror

Markus Wennrich - Wed Jul 14 13:09:17 1999

Legend has it that there is a bar in New York where, in the Ladies Room
there is a very special mirror. If one stands in front of the mirror and
tells the truth, one is granted a wish. However, if one tells a lie --
*poof* -- you are instantly swallowed up by the mirror, never to be seen
again.
Sooooo, A redhead of questionable looks walks into the Ladies Room and
stands before the mirror and says, "I think I'm the most beautiful woman
in the world." -- *poof* The mirror swallows her. Next a rather large
brunette stands before the mirror and says, "I think I'm the sexiest woman
alive." -- *poof* The mirror swallows her. Then an absolutely gorgeous
blond comes in and stands before the
mirror and says, "I think...." -- *poof*

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

A pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in the butt.

Next: