Who to marry?

Markus Wennrich - Tue Jun 08 19:29:05 1999

HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?
You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff.
Like, if you like  sports, she should like it that
you like sports, and  she  should keep the chips
and dip coming."
Alan, age 10
"No person really decides before they grow up who
they're going to marry. God decides it all way
before, and  you get to find out later who you're
stuck with."
Kirsten, age 10

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?
"Twenty-three is the best age because you know the
person FOREVER by then."
Camille, age 10
"No age is good to get married at. You got to be
a fool to get married."
Freddie, age 6

HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?
"Married people usually look happy to talk to other
people."
Eddie, age 6
"You might have to guess, based on whether they
seem to be yelling at the same kids."
Errick, age 8

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?
"Both don't want no more kids."
Lori, age 8

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
"Dates are for having fun, and people should use
them to get to know each other.  Even boys have
something to say if you listen long enough."
Lynnette, age 8
"On the first date, they just tell each other lies,
and that usually gets them interested enough to go
for a second  date."
Martin, age 10

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?
"I'd run home and play dead.  The next day I would
call all the  newspapers and make sure they wrote
about me in all the dead columns."
Craig, age 9

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
"When they're rich."
Pam, age 7
"The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't
want to mess with that."
Curt, age 7
"The rule goes like this:  if you kiss someone,
then you should marry them and have kids with them.
It's the right  thing  to do."
Howard, age 8

IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?
"It's better for girls to be single but not for
boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them."
Anita, age 9

HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?
"There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there?"
Kelvin, age 8

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty even if she
looks like a truck."
Ricky, age 10

--
markus@schoko.org           http://www.schoko.org/~markus/

pgp-key available at http://keys.pgp.com/
pgp-fingerprint: 8D5B C049 4C27 7CE4  497F ADCC F1BE 97CA

Next: