Daily Mud Bath

Markus Wennrich - Fri May 21 08:54:40 1999

A guy goes to the doctor and the doctor tells him, "I have some very bad
news for you.  I'm afraid that you're afflicted with a fatal and incurable
disease."

So the guy asks, "Well isn't there ANYTHING I can do, doc?"

"Hmmm.... maybe you should go to a spa and start taking daily mud baths."
The doctor tells the patient.

"Mud baths?  Will that help me, doc?"

"Probably not.... But at least you'll get used to being covered in dirt!"

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

There are two kinds of pedestrians -- the quick and the dead.

Next: