Pope v Queen

Markus Wennrich - Wed May 19 17:05:18 1999

The Pope and Queen Elizabeth were standing on a balcony beaming at
thousands of people in the forecourt below.  The Queen says to the Pope
out of the corner of her mouth "I bet you a tenner that I can make every
English person in the crowd go wild with just a wave of my hand."

The Pope says "No way. You can't do that."

The Queen says, "Watch this".

So the Queen waves her hand and every English person in the crowd goes
crazy, waving their little plastic Union Jacks on sticks and cheering,
basically going ballistic.

So the Pope is standing there going "Uh oh, what am I going to do? I never
thought she'd be able to do it."

So he thinks to himself for a minute and then he turns to her and says, "I
bet you I can make every IRISH person in the crowd go wild, not just now,
but for the rest of the week, with just one nod of my head."

The Queen goes "No way, it can't be done."

So the Pope headbutts her.

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

"Something as so enormous as science will not stop for something as small
as man." Jetrel (Jetrel)

Next: