Three Tough Mice

Wolfgang Schemmel - Mon May 03 15:04:34 1999

There were three city mice sitting at a bar.  The first mouse
takes a shot of tequila, slams the glass on the table and says,
"I'm the toughest mouse in this city.  I'm so tough that I walk
throughout the house collecting mouse poison, return to my nest
and grind up the pellets with my morning coffee -- just for an
extra jolt to start off each day."

The mice look at each other.  The second mouse throws his
whiskey glass on the floor and says, "I'm the toughest mouse in
this city. I'm so tough that I go up to the trap outside my
nest, I trip the lever and make the trap flip in the air, I
catch the bar on its way down, bench press it a few times, twirl
it over and over with my feet -- then I toss it to the floor,
and take the cheese for breakfast. It's all part of my morning
routine."

The third mouse looks at the other two.  Bored with the
conversation, he sets down his glass of beer and says, "I've had
enough of you two. I'm going to go home and screw the cat."

--
Wolfgang Schemmel                                    w69@Schemmel.com
I shot an arrow in to the air, and it stuck.

On a clear day,
U.C.L.A.
            -- graffito in San Francisco

There's so much pollution in the air now that if it weren't  for  our
lungs there'd be no place to put it all.
            -- Robert Orben

Next: