toilet paper

Markus Wennrich - Mon May 03 14:18:58 1999

A husband, tired of his wife asking him how she looks, buys her a full
length mirror. This does little to help, as now she just stands in front
of the mirror, looking at herself, asking him how she looks.
One day, fresh out of the shower, she is yet again in front of the mirror,
now complaining that her breasts are too small. Uncharacteristically, the
husband comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow,
every day take a piece of toilet paper, and rub it between your breasts
for a few seconds."
Willing to try anything, the wife fetches a piece of toilet paper, and
stands in front of the mirror, rubbing it between her breasts. "How long
will this take?" she asks.
"They'll grow larger over a period of years," he replies.
The wife stops. "Why do you think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between
my breasts every day will make my breasts grow over the years?" The
husband shrugs. "Why not, it worked for your butt, didn't it?" He lived,
and, with a great deal of therapy, he might walk again.....

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

Backups? We don' *NEED* no steenking backups.

Next: