bear and rabbit

Markus Wennrich - Thu Apr 29 17:57:08 1999

There's a bear chasing a rabbit in the woods and they come across a golden
frog.  They think this is an amazing discovery and they are even more
amazed when it talks to them.  The golden frog admits that he doesn't
often meet people (bears or rabbits), but when he does he gives them
wishes.  He tells them that they can have 3 wishes each.
The bear immediately asks that all the other bears in the forest be
female.  Which the frog immediately does.
The rabbit after thinking for a while, asks for a crash helmet and one
appears, which he places on his head.
The bear is amazed at this, but carries on with his next wish.
He asks that all the bears in the neighbouring forests be female as well,
and thus it is so!
The rabbit then wishes that he could have a motorcycle.  It appears before
him, and he climbs on board and starts revving the engine.
The bear cannot believe it.  He remarks to the rabbit that he has wasted
two wishes that he could of had for himself.  Shaking his head, he makes
his final wish, 'That all the other bears in the world be female as well'.
The frog replies that it has been done and they both turn to the rabbit
for his last wish.
The rabbit revs up the engine and thinks for a second, and then says: "I
wish for the bear to be gay!" and promptly rides off as  fast as he can!

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

Spock: If I were human I believe my response would be go to hell. ...If
were human.

Next: