Engine problems

Markus Wennrich - Wed Apr 28 09:27:57 1999

A large two-engine train was crossing America. After they had gone some
distance, one of the engines broke down. "No problem," the engineer
thought and carried on at half power. Farther on down the line, the other
engine broke down and the train came to a standstill. The engineer decided
he should inform the passengers about why the train had stopped, and made
the following announcement, "Ladies and gentlemen, I have some good news
and some bad news. The bad news is that both engines have failed, and we
will be stuck here for some time. The good news is that you decided to
take the train and not fly."

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Next: