Irish Joke

Markus Wennrich - Tue Apr 27 09:39:56 1999

Two Irish men walk into a pet shop. Right away they go over to the exotic
bird section.  Ger says to Pat "Dats dem". The clerk comes over and asks
if he can help them.  "Yea , we'll take four of dem dere birds in dat cage
up dere" says  Ger, "Put dem in a peerper bag". The clerk does and the two
guys leave the shop. They get into Ger's van and drive for two hours until
they are high up in the hills and stop at the face of a cliff with a 500
foot drop.  "Dis look loike a good place, eh?" says Ger.  "Oh yea, dis
look good" replies Pat. They flip a coin and Ger wins the toss.  "Hail
fockin Mary, I guess I get to go first, eh boy?" says Ger. He then takes
two birds out of the bag, places them on his shoulders and jumps off the
cliff. Pat watches as his mate drops off the edge and goes straight down
for a few seconds followed by a "SPLAT". As Pat looks over the cliff he
shakes hishead and says, "Fock dat, dis budgie jumping is too fockin
dangerous for me !

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

Only Bugsy could have built Los Vegas. (Ferengi ROA 52)

Next: