Strangers on a train

Markus Wennrich - Thu Mar 25 18:13:53 1999

STRANGERS ON A TRAIN

A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the
same sleeping carriage of a train. After the initial embarrassment, they
both manage to get to sleep; the woman on the top bunk, the man on the
lower.

In the middle of the night the woman leans over and says, "I'm sorry to
bother you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly
pass me another blanket."

The man leans out and, with a glint in his eye, says, "I've got a better
idea... let's pretend we're married."

"Why not," giggles the woman.

"Good," he replies.  "Get your own damn blanket."

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

I am a computer, dumber than any human and smarter than an administrator.

Next: