My Sins

Markus Wennrich - Tue Mar 23 08:50:42 1999

Tommy goes into a confessional box and says, "Bless me father for I have
sinned.  I have been with a loose woman." The Priest says, "Is that you,
Tommy? Tommy says "Yes father, it's me." The Priest says "Who was the
woman you were with?" Tommy says "I cannot tell you, father, because I
don't want to ruin her reputation." The priest asks, "Was it Brenda
O'Malley?" Tommy replies "No, father." The priest asks, "Was it Fiona
MacDonald?" Tommy replies "No." The priest asks, "Was it Ann Brown?" Tommy
replies "No." The priest asks, "Was it Mary Elizabeth O'Shea?" Tommy
replies "No, father." The priest asks, "Was it Amy Thomas?" Tommy replies
"No, father." The priest asks, "Was it little Cathy Morgan?" Tommy replies
"NO father! I cannot tell you." The priest finally says, "Tommy, I admire
your perseverance, but you must atone for your sins. Your penance will be
four 'Our Fathers' and five 'Hail Mary's'. Now go back to your seat."
Tommy walks back to his pew and his buddy Sean slides over and whispers,
"What happened?!" "Well, I got four Our Fathers, five Hail Mary, and six
good leads."

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

Don't comment or patch bad code; rewrite it.

Next: