pensioner couple

Markus Wennrich - Fri Mar 12 14:20:29 1999

There's a pensioner couple on holiday, back in the place where they first
met. They're sitting in the pub and he says to her, "remember our first
time together, almost fifty years ago? We went round the corner to the gas
works. You leaned against the fence and I gave you one from behind".
"Yes",she says, "I remember it well". "OK", he says, "how about taking a
stroll round there and I'll give you one for old times sake". "Sounds like
a good idea", she answers.

There's a chap sitting at the next table listening to all this having a
chuckle to himself, and he thinks, I've got to see this, two pensioners
having sex against the gas works fence. So he follows them. They get to
the gas works, she lifts her skirt, takes her knickers down and leans
against the fence. He takes her from behind and goes hell for leather like
an eighteen year old.

The other chap is peeping round the corner at this, thinking, fuck's
sake,he can't half go for a pensioner. After about forty minutes the old
couple finish and get their clothes back on. The guy watching thinks, that
was amazing, he was going like a train. I've got to ask him what his
secret is.

As the couple pass the chap says, "That was something else, you must have
been shagging for about forty minutes. How do you manage it, is there some
sort of secret?" "No, there's no secret", the man says, "but fifty years
ago that fence wasn't electrified".

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

"We were investigating... that's all we ever do around here. Why pretend
we're going home at all? All we're going to do is investigate every cubic
millimeter of this quadrant, aren't we?" The Holodoc (The Cloud)

Next: