Y2K-Problem

Markus Wennrich - Thu Mar 11 17:12:57 1999

Extracted from a note from the Zimbabwe GTA (Government Telecommunication
Agency) Y2K Project Manager to the GTA IT Directory.

I hope I haven't misunderstood your instructions. Because to be honest,
none of this Y to K problem makes any sense to me. At any rate I have
finished converting all the "Y's" to "K's" for all the months on all the
company calendars so that the year 2000 is ready to go with the following
new months:

Januark
Februark
Mak
Julk

I'm sure you'll be pleased that the project has been completed well in
advance of the target completion date. Yes, in Zimbabwe we are now 100%
Y2K compliant.

Regards,

Joseph Kazimba
Project Manager
The Zimbabwe YtoK Branch Team

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.

Next: