The Frog

Markus Wennrich - Thu Mar 11 13:12:44 1999

A man takes the day off work and decides to go out golfing.. He is on the
Second hole when he notices a frog sitting next to the green. He thinks
nothing of it and is about to shoot when he hears, "Ribbit 9 Iron."

The man looks around and doesn't see anyone. Again, he hears, "Ribbit 9
Iron." He looks at the frog and decides to prove thefrog wrong, puts the
club away, and grabs a 9 iron. Boom! He hits it 10 inches from the cup. He
is shocked. He says to the frog, "Wow that's amazing. You must be a lucky
frog, eh? The frog replies, "Ribbit Lucky frog." The man decides to take
the frog with him to the next hole.

"What do you think frog?," the man asks. "Ribbit 3 wood." The guy takes
out a 3 wood and, Boom! Hole in one. The man is befuddled and doesn't know
what to say. By the end of the day, the man golfed the best game of golf
in his life and asks the frog, "OK where to next?" The frog replies,
"Ribbit Las Vegas." They go to Las Vegas and the guy says, "OK frog, now
what?" The frog says, "Ribbit Roulette." Upon approaching the roulette
table, The man asks, "What do you think I should bet?" The frog replies,
"Ribbit $3000, black 6."

Now, this is a million-to-one shot to win, but after the golf game, the
man figures what the heck. Boom! Tons of cash comes sliding back across
the table.

The man takes his winnings and buys the best room in the hotel. He sits
the frog down and says, "Frog, I don't know how to repay you.You've won me
all this money and I am forever grateful"..

The frog replies, "Ribbit Kiss Me." He figures why not, since after all
the frog did for him, he deserves it. With a kiss, the frog turns into a
gorgeous 15-year-old girl. "And that, your honor, is how the girl ended up
in my room. So help me God or my name is not William Jefferson Clinton."

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

Kirk: Bones, there's a thing out there... McCoy: A thing? Why is something
we don't understand always called a thing?

Next: