your ma

Markus Wennrich - Tue Mar 09 16:04:25 1999

A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem
with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. My farts never smell
and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted,at least 20 times
since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I  was farting
because they don't smell and are silent." The doctor says, "I see, take
these pills and come back to see me next week." The next week the lady
comes back. "Doctor," she says,   "I don't know what the heck you gave me,
but now my farts...although   still   silent...stink terribly." The doctor
says, "Good, now that we've cleared up your sinuses,   let's work on your
hearing."

--
nick@schoko.org                   http://www.schoko.org/~nick/

Don't be so open-minded your brains fall out.

Next: