The birds and the birds

Markus Wennrich - Mon Mar 01 11:11:59 1999

A lady approaches her priest and tells him, "Father, I have a problem.  I
have two female talking parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."
"What do they say?" the priest inquired.
"They only know how to say, 'Hi, we're prostitutes.  'Want to have some
fun?'"
"That's terrible!" the priest exclaimed, "but I have a solution to your
problem.  Bring your two female parrots over to my house and I will put
them with my two male talking parrots whom I taught to pray and read the
bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible
phrase and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship."
"Thank you!" the woman responded.
The next day the woman brings her female parrots to the priest's house.
His two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage.
The lady puts her two female parrots in with the male parrots and the
female parrots say,"Hi, we're prostitutes, want to have some fun?"
One male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and exclaims, "Put the
beads away.  Our prayers have been answered!"

"It seems I've found myself on the Voyager of the Damned." The Holodoc
(Time and Again)

Next: