holy water

Markus Wennrich - Mon Feb 15 10:36:20 1999

When Nuns are admitted to Heaven they go through a special gate and are
expected to make one last confession before they become angels.
Several nuns are lined up at this gate waiting to be absolved of their
last sins before they are made holy.

"And so," says St. Peter, "have you ever had any contact with a penis?"

"Well," says the first Nun in line, "I did once just touch the tip of one
with the tip of my finger."

"OK" says St. Peter, "Dip your finger in the holy water and pass on into
heaven."

The next Nun admits that "Well, yes, I did once get carried away and I,
you know, sort of massaged one a bit."

"OK" says St. Peter, "Rinse your hand in the holy water and pass on into
heaven."

Suddenly there is some jostling in the line and one of the nuns is trying
to cut in front.

"Well now, what's going on here?" says St. Peter.

"Well, your excellency," says the Nun who is trying to improve her
position in line, "If I'm going to have to gargle that stuff, I want to do
it before Sister Mary Thomas sticks her arse in it."

What is the speed of dark?

Next: