Three Buttons

Markus Wennrich - Fri Feb 12 17:48:31 1999

Saddam Hussein and Bill Clinton meet up in Baghdad for the first round of
talks in a new peace process.  When Bill sits down, he notices three
buttons on the side of Saddam's chair.

They begin talking.  After about five minutes Saddam presses the first
button.  A boxing glove springs out of a box on the desk and punches
Clinton in the face.

Confused, Clinton carries on talking as Saddam laughs.

A few minutes later the second button is pressed.  This time a big boot
comes out and kicks Clinton in the shin.  Again Saddam laughs, and again
Clinton carries on talking, not wanting to put off the bigger issue of
peace between the two countries.

But when the third button is pressed and another boot comes out and kicks
Clinton in the privates, he's finally had enough, knowing that he can't do
much without them functioning well.  "I'm going back home!" he tells the
Iraqi.  "We'll finish these talks in two weeks!"

A fortnight passes and Saddam flies to the United States for talks.  As
the two men sit down, Hussein notices three buttons on Clinton's chair and
prepares himself for the Yank's revenge.

They begin talking and Bill presses the first button.  Saddam ducks, but
nothing happens.  Clinton snickers.  A few seconds later he presses the
second button.  Saddam jumps up, but again nothing happens.  Clinton roars
with laughter.  When the third button is pressed, Saddam jumps up again,
and again nothing happens.  Clinton falls on the floor in a fit of
hysterics.

"Forget this", says Saddam.  "I'm going back to Baghdad!"

Clinton says through tears of laughter, "What Baghdad?"

Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Next: