written in urine

Markus Wennrich - Fri Feb 12 16:53:42 1999

Bill Clinton steps out onto the White House lawn in the dead of  winter.
Right in front of him, on the White House lawn, he sees "The President
Must Die" written in urine across the snow. Well, old Bill is pretty
ticked off. He storms into his security  staff's HQ, and yells "Somebody
wrote a death threat in the snow on the front dawn lawn! And they wrote it
in urine! He had to be standing right on the porch when he did it! Where
were you guys?!"  The security guys stay silent and stare ashamedly at the
floor. Bill hollers "Well dammit, don't just sit there! Get out and FIND
OUT  WHO DID IT! I want an answer, and I want it TONIGHT!"
The entire staff immediately jump up and race for the exits. Later that
evening, his chief security officer approaches him and says: "Well Mr.
President, we have some bad news and we have some really bad news. Which
do you want first?" Clinton says "Oh hell, give me the bad news first."
The officer says: "Well, we took a sample of the urine and tested it. The
results just came back, and it was Al Gore's urine." Clinton says: "Oh my
god, I feel so... so... betrayed! My own vice-president! Dawn....Well,
what's the really bad news?" The officer replies: "Well, it's Hillary's
handwriting.

Avoid temporary variables and strange women.

Next: