butler

Markus Wennrich - Wed Feb 10 13:11:27 1999

A wealthy couple had plans to go to an evening ball. So they advised their
butler that they were giving him the evening off to do as he pleased since
they would be out until quite late. The couple went to the ball and
dinner. After an hour and a half, the wife told her husband that she was
horribly bored and that she preferred to go home and finish some work for
the next day. The husband responded that he had to stay for a few more
hours to meet some very important people who were his new business
partners.

So, the wife went home alone and found the butler spread out on the couch
watching TV. She slowly moved towards him and sat down very seductively.
She asked him to come closer. Then even closer. She moved forward and
whispered in his ear Take off my dress...."

"Now, take off my bra."

"Next, remove my shoes and stockings."

"Now, remove my garter belt and panties."

She then looked deep into his eyes and in a sharp voice shouted

"The next time I catch you wearing my clothes, you're fired!"

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any.

Next: