The President ...

Markus Wennrich - Mon Feb 08 12:37:42 1999

A Marine colonel on his way home from work at the Pentagon came to a dead
halt in traffic and thought to himself, "Wow, this traffic seems  worse
than usual.  Nothing's even moving."

He notices a police officer walking back and forth between the lines of
cars so he rolls down his window and asks, "Excuse me, Officer, what's the
hold up?"

The Officer replies, "The President is just so depressed about the
impeachment thing he stopped his motorcade in the middle of the Beltway
and he's threatening to douse himself in gasoline and set himself on fire.
He says his family hates him and he doesn't have the $33.5 million he owes
his lawyers. I'm walking round taking up a collection for him."

"Oh really?  How much have you collected so far?"

"So far only about three hundred gallons but I've got a lot of folks still
siphoning."
(siphoning = entleeren)

Latinum isn't the only thing that shines. (Ferengi ROA 11)

Next: