Women drivers

Markus Wennrich - Tue Feb 02 09:13:28 1999

The Accident

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident, and it's a bad one. Both
of their cars are totally demolished. Amazingly, neither of them are hurt.

After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man,
that's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's
nothing left but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God
that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest
of our days."

The man replied, "I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from
God!"

The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is
completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God
wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune."

She then hands the bottle to the man. The man shakes his head in
agreement, opens it and takes several swigs from the bottle and then hands
it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap
back on, and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?" The woman replies, "No. I think
I'll just wait for the police..."

A successful tool is used to do something undreamed of by its author.
- Johnson

Next: