MYASS

Hans Maurer - Mon Jan 25 21:56:37 1999

This memo is to announce the development of a new software system,
which will be Year 2000 compliant.  This program is known as "Millennia
Year Application Software System" (MYASS).

Next Monday there will be a meeting in which I will show MYASS to
everyone.  We will hold demonstrations throughout the month so that
all  Employees will have an opportunity to get a good look at MYASS.
We have not addressed networking aspects yet, so currently only one
person at a time can use MYASS.  This restriction will be removed after
MYASS expands.

Some employees have begun using the program already. This morning I
walked into a subordinate's office and was not surprised to find that
he had his nose buried in MYASS.

Some of the less technical people may be somewhat afraid of MYASS.

Last week my secretary said to me, "I'm a little nervous, I never put
anything in MYASS before."  I helped her through the first time and
afterward she admitted that it was relatively painless and she was
actually looking forward to doing it again, and was even ready to kiss
MYASS.  There have been concerns over the virus that was found in MYASS
upon initial installation, but the virus has been eliminated and we
were able to save MYASS.  In the future, however, protection will
be required prior to entering MYASS.

This database will encompass all information associated with the
business.  As you begin using the  program, feel free to put anything
you want in MYASS.

As MYASS grows larger, we envision a time when it will be commonplace
for a supervisor to hand work to an employee and say, "here, stick this
in MYASS."
It will be a great day when we need data quickly and our employees can
respond, "Here it is, I just pulled it out of MYASS."

--
Hans Maurer                                                hans@red.roses.de

			     "In Cod we trust"

Next: