Chocolate

Markus Wennrich - Fri Jan 22 15:46:44 1999

THE RULES OF CHOCOLATE

If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too
slowly.

Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices & strawberries all
count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in hot
car. The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.

Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off
your appetite and you'll eat less.

A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories
in one place. Isn't that handy?

If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer.
But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?

If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge.
Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to
protect themselves.

If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is that a
balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract each other?

Money talks. Chocolate sings.

Chocolate has many preservatives.
Preservatives make you look younger.

Q. Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous?
A. Because no one wants to quit.

If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pantyhose. An
entire garment industry would be devastated.

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That
way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Han Solo:  That's a good story.  I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous
guy like me out of your sight.
Princess Leia Organa:  I don't know where you get you delusions, laser
brain!

Next: