Who Said Honesty is the Best Policy????

Markus Wennrich - Fri Jan 15 08:56:11 1999

MUST READ - pretty funny

This true story occurred on Waterbury WTIC 1050 radio last week.  The
station has a competition where the host rings someone up, asks them three
personal questions, then rings their spouse or partner, asks them the same
three questions.  If the answers are the same, the couple wins a holiday
to Bali. Last week the competition went like this: Host: Good Morning-it's
WTIC, do you want to play the game? John: Yeah, sure. Host: O.K.,
Question 1 -- When was the last time you had sex? John: Ohhh, dude.  Ha
ha, well, about 8 o'clock this morning.  Right after I finished lifting
weights. Host: And how long did it go ? John: Ohhhh ... about 10 minutes.
Host: 10 minutes ?  Good one. And where did you do it? John: Ohhhh, I
can't say that. Host:  There's a holiday to Bali at stake here John! John:
O.K. ... O.K. ... On the kitchen table. Host: (and from others in the
room-much laughter).  Good one, John,  now is it O.K. for us to call your
girlfriend? John: Yeah, all right.    (dialing) Host: Hi Jen, how are you
? Jen: Hi.  Good, thanks. Host: (explains competition again) We've got
John on the other line, say hello. Jen: Hi John. John: Hi Jen. Host: Now
Jen, we're going to ask you the same three questions we asked John and if
you give the same answers, you win a trip for two to Bali. John: Just tell
the truth, Honey. Jen: O.K. Host: Jen, when was the last time you had sex
? Jen: Oohhhh, noooooo. I can't say that on radio. John: Jen, it doesn't
matter. I've already told them. Jen: O.K. ... About 8:00 this morning...
before John went to work. Host: Good, nice start!  Next question... How
long did it go, Jen? Jen: (giggling) About 12, maybe 15 minutes. Co-Host:
That's close enough ... John was just being a gentleman. Host: O.K. Jen,
final question. Where did you do it? Jen: Oh no, I can't say that.  My mom
could be listing.  No way, no. Host:  There's a trip to Bali on the line
here. John:  Jen, I've already told them so it doesn't matter
anyway...just tell 'em. Jen: Ohhhh ... all right ... up the ass! (radio
silence) (switch to advertisement)

Only Bugsy could have built Los Vegas. (Ferengi ROA 52)

Next: