New Years Resolutions

Markus Wennrich - Thu Jan 14 12:15:30 1999

1. I will try to figure out why I "really" need 12 e-mail addresses.

2. I will stop sending e-mail to my wife (husband).
   A phone call every now and then would be appreciated

3. I resolve to work with neglected children-my own.

4. I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm
   with which I answer my e-mail.

5.  I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages
    and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.

6. I resolve to back up my 12GB hard drive daily...well, once a
   week...okay, monthly then...or maybe... at least once a year

7. I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet.
   This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not
   a clock watcher.

8.  I will stop checking my e-mail at 3:00 in the morning...
    4:30 is much more practical sicne my friends overseas already
    had time to answer me by then

9.  When I hear a funny joke I will not reply, "LOL... LOL!"

10. I will read the manual...  just as soon as I can find it.

11. I will think of a password other than "password."

12. I resolve... I resolve to... I resolve to, uh...
    I resolve to, uh, get my, er... I resolve to, uh,
    get my, er, off-line work done, too!

I am a computer, dumber than any human and smarter than an administrator.

Next: