Pair Of Gloves

Markus Wennrich - Thu Dec 17 10:53:27 1998

A young man wished to purchase a gift for his new sweetheart's
birthday, as they had not been dating very long.  After careful
consideration, he decided a pair of gloves would strike the right
note... romantic, but not too personal.

Accompanied by his sweetheart's younger sister, he went to
Sears and bought a pair of white gloves.

The younger sister purchased a pair of panties for herself.  During
the wrapping, the clerk mixed up the items and the sister got the
gloves and the sweetheart got the panties.

Without checking the contents, he sealed the package and mailed it
to his sweetheart along with this note:

Darling,
I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of
wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for
your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with buttons, but
she wears short ones that are easy to remove.

These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from
showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three
weeks and they were hardly soiled; I had her try yours on for me
and she looked really smart.

I wish I was there to put them on you for the first time, as no
doubt other hands will come in contact with them before I have a
chance to see you again. When you take them off, remember to
blow in them before putting them away, as they will naturally be a
little damp from wearing.

Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year. I
hope you will wear them for me on Friday night.

All my love,
                 Jimmie

P.S. - The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little
fur showing.

If you can't break a contract, bend it. (Ferengi ROA 5)

Next: