Golfing 2

Markus Wennrich - Tue Dec 15 18:21:53 1998

Four men got together to play golf one sunny morning. As they were
heading out to the course, one of them was detained by a phone call.

The other three were discussing their children while walking to the
first tee.

"My son," said one proudly, "has made quite a name for himself in the
home building industry. He began as a carpenter, but now owns his own
design and construction firm. He's so successful in fact, in the last
year he was able to give a good friend a brand new home as a gift."

The second man, not to be outdone, allows how his son began his career as
a car salesman, but now owns a multi-line dealership. "He's so
successful, in fact, in the last six months he gave a friend two brand
new cars as a gift."

The third man brags that his son has worked his way up through a stock
brokerage firm, and has become so successful that in the last few weeks
has given a good friend a large stock portfolio as a gift.

As the fourth man arrives at the tee box, the three smugly tell him that
they have been discussing how successful their progeny are, and ask what
line his son is in.

"To tell the truth, I'm not very pleased with how my son has turned out,"
he replies. "For fifteen years, he's been a hairdresser, and I've just
recently discovered that he is  homosexual."

As the other three recoil in horror, he continues, "but, on the bright
side, he must be good at what he does, his last three boyfriends have
given him a brand new house, two cars and a big portfolio of stock
certificates."

"If we don't get more power to the warp drive, we're all gonna have to get out and push." Tom Paris (Parallax)

Next: