Dilbert's Words Of Wisdom

Markus Wennrich - Thu Dec 03 13:58:17 1998

                  DILBERT'S WORDS OF WISDOM

1.   I can please only one person per day.  Today is not your day.
     Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

2.   I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they
     make as they go flying by.

3.   Am I getting smart with you?   How would you know?

4.   I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.

5.   Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked
     car.

6.   There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved
     by a suitable application of high explosives.

7.   Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along
     without it.

8.   Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're
     the statue.

9.   Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there
     the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing
     him again.

10.  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception
     problem.

11.  Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I
     thought to myself, "Where the hell is the ceiling?!"

12.  My Reality Check bounced.

13.  On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape
     key.

14.  I don't suffer from stress.   I'm a carrier.

15.  You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut
     butter.

16.  Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, 'cuz, like, to them,
     you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

17.  Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.

18.  Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level
     then beat you with experience.

Every program is either trivial or it contains at least one bug.

Next: