Why is my Salary so low?

Hans Maurer - Tue Nov 17 02:09:30 1998

Here's the answer to the question "why is my salary so low?":

 About your salary:
 Engineers and scientists will never make as much money as business
 executives.
 Now a rigorous mathematical proof that explains why this is true:

 Postulate 1:  Knowledge is Power.
 Postulate 2:  Time is Money.

  As every engineer knows,

       Work
      -------- = Power
       Time

  Since Knowledge = Power, and Time = Money, we have

                   Work
                  --------- = Knowledge
                   Money

    Solving for Money, we get:

             Work
           ---------------- = Money
           Knowledge

  Thus, as Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity
  regardless of the Work done.
  Conclusion:  The less you know, the more money you make.

q.e.d.

--
Hans Maurer                                                hans@red.roses.de

   "If Saddam Hussein had said he was doing a school project on Kuwait,
		   he'd have found life a lot easier..."

Next: