Holmes and Watson

Markus Wennrich - Thu Nov 12 17:28:01 1998

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. As they
lay down for the night, Holmes said: "Watson, look up into the sky
and tell me what you see?"

Watson said, "I see millions of stars."

Holmes: "And what does that tell you?"

Watson: "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of
galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Theologically, it tells me
that God is great and that we are small and insignificant.
Meteorologically, it tells me that we will have a beautiful day
tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

Holmes:  "Somebody stole our tent."

Don't be so open-minded your brains fall out.

Next: