How to remove rashes

Markus Wennrich - Thu Nov 12 11:28:08 1998

How to remove rashes

While undressing for bed one night, Bill Clinton notices
something like a red rash round his penis. Alarmed, he thinks,
" I can't let Hillary see this!", and make a point of getting
to his doctor at Bethesda Naval Hospital the very next day.
"Doctor" he says, "I got this red ring around my, you know.
What is it and how do I get rid of it?" The doctor says," Well,
I'm not exactly sure what it is but takes these pills for a
week and see if that takes care of it. If not, come back and
we'll try something else."
Bill takes the pills for the week but unfortunately, the red
ring is still there after 7 days. He goes back to his doctor
and tells him that the pills had not helped. So the doctor
prescribes another medication, capsules this time, and give him
the same instructions, "take them for a week and come back if
it is not improved."
Bill takes the capsules for a week and damn the red ring is
still there. So he goes back to his doctor and asks," What
next?" The doctor gives him a cream in a tube this time. "Rub
this on every day for a week and let me know".
Bill goes back in a week and says, "Great news, doc! The rash
is gone! That stuff in the tube was wonderful. What was it?"
The doctor replied, "lipstick remover".