Quick Swim

Markus Wennrich - Thu Nov 05 11:16:47 1998

A minister, a priest and a rabbi went for a hike one day. It was very hot.
They were sweating and exhausted when they came upon a small lake. Since
it was fairly secluded, they took off all their clothes and jumped in the
water.

Feeling refreshed, the trio decided to pick a few berries while enjoying
their "freedom." As they were crossing an open area, who should come along
but a group of ladies from town.

Unable to get to their clothes in time, the minister and the priest
covered their privates and the rabbi covered his face while they ran for
cover.

After the ladies had left and the men got their clothes back on, the
minister and the priest asked the rabbi why he covered his face rather
than his privates. The rabbi replied, "I don't know about you, but in MY
congregation, it's my face they would recognize."

Don't document the program; program the document.

Next: