Stress management

Markus Wennrich - Wed Sep 30 15:54:32 1998

You might try the following method to relieve stress.

Picture yourself near a stream.

Birds are softly chirping in the crisp cool mountain air.

Nothing can bother you here.  No one knows this secret place.

You are in total seclusion from that place called "the world."

The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade
of serenity.

The water is clear. The brook gurgles and the air is cool...

You can easily make out the face of the person whose head you're
holding under the water.

Look.  It's the person who caused you all this stress in the first
place.

What a pleasant surprise. You let the face up... just for a quick
breath...then *splosh slosh*!... back under it goes...

You allow yourself as many deep breaths as you want.

There, now... feeling better?

James Bond:  Do you expect me to talk? Auric Goldfinger:  No Mr. Bond!  I expect you to die!

Next: