The Surgery

Markus Wennrich - Mon Sep 28 10:53:32 1998

THE SURGERY

A surgeon went to check on his very famous patient after an
operation. She was awake, so he examined her. "You'll be fine," he
said.

She asked, "How long will it be before I am able to have a normal
sex life again doctor?"  The surgeon seemed to pause, which
alarmed the girl.
"What's the matter Doctor? I will be alright, won't I?"

He replied, "Yes, you'll be fine, Miss Lewinsky.It's just that no one
has ever asked me that after having their tonsils out."

(tonsils = Mandeln)

Never bluff a Klingon. (Ferengi ROA 50)

Next: