Fun: Checking Meters

Markus Wennrich - Tue Sep 22 16:00:24 1998

Two gas company servicemen, a senior training supervisor and a
young trainee, were out checking gas meters in a suburban
neighborhood.  They parked their truck at the end of the alley and
worked their way to the other end. At the last house a woman
looking out her kitchen window watched the two men as they
checked her gas meter.

Finishing the meter check, the senior supervisor challenged his
younger coworker to a footrace down the alley back to the truck to
prove that an older guy could outrun a younger one.

As they came running up to the truck, they realized the lady from
that last house was huffing and puffing right behind them.  They
stopped and asked her what was wrong.

Gasping for breath, she replied, "When I see two gas men running
as hard as you two were, I figured I'd better run too!"

Archiv: http://ml.42.org/nick-fun

Princess Leia Organa:  I love you. Han Solo:  I know.

Next: