Blonde Joke

Markus Wennrich - Tue Sep 08 17:05:36 1998

A blonde lady walks into the doctor's office.
She says, "Doctor, I hurt and ache all over."
Doctor says, "How do you mean 'you hurt all over'.  Could you be a
bit more specific?" She touches her forearm and says, "Ouch, that
hurts." She touches her knee and says, "Ow, that hurts." She
touches behind her neck nd says, "Ouch, that really hurts." So,
the doctor does some tests. After bit, the doctor says, "You're a
true blonde, aren't you?" She says, "Oh, why yes I am. Why?"
"Because, you're finger's broken."

=================

A woman wanted the inside of her house painted, and she called a
contractor to help her. They gradually move through the house as
she describes the color scheme she wants. She says, "Now in the
living room, I'd like to have a neutral beige, very soft, very warm."
The contractor nods, pulls out his notepad, and writes down her
instructions. Then he goes to the window, leans out and yells,
"Green side up!" The woman is most perplexed, but she lets it
slide.

They wander to the next room. She remarks, "In the dining room,
I'd like a light white-not stark, but very bright and airy." The
contractor nods, pulls out his notepad and writes down her
instructions. He again goes to the window, leans out and yells,
"Green side up!" The woman becomes even more perplexed, but
she still lets it slide again. They wander farther along.  She says,
"In the bedroom I'd like blue restful, peaceful, cool blue." The
contractor nods, writes down her words. He goes to the window,
leans out and yells, "Green side up!" This was too much! The
woman had to ask. "Every time I tell you a color, you write it down,
but then you yell out the window 'Green side up'.  What on earth
does that mean?" The contractor shakes his head and says, "I
have four blondes laying sod across the street."

(sod = Rasen, Rasenstueck)

Kirk: Bones, there's a thing out there... McCoy: A thing? Why is something we don't understand always called a thing?

Next: