Joke

Markus Wennrich - Fri Jul 31 11:18:23 1998

Mal eine nette Variante des Ballon-Fahrer-Witzes ... :-)

A true story ...

A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realises he is lost. He reduces
height and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon further and
shouts: "Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?"
The man below says: "yes you're in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet
above this field."
"You must work in Information Technology" says the balloonist. "I do"
replies the man. "How did you know."
"Well" says the balloonist, "everything you have told me is technically
correct, but it's no bloody use to anyone."
The man below says "you must work in business."
"I do" replies the balloonist, "but how did you know?" "Well", says the
man, "you don't know where the hell you are, or where the hell you're
going, but you expect me to be able to help. You're in the same position
you were before we met, but now it's my fault."

You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.   - Al Capone (1899-1947)

Next: