Superman

Markus Wennrich - Wed Jun 17 14:40:36 1998

Superman

Superman was feeling bored after a long break of crime
fighting and wanted to go out and party so he called Batman
to ask if he wanted to go to a club & pick up some girls.
Batman said Robin was ill and he had to look after him.
A little disappointed Superman called Spiderman to see if
he fancied a few beers. Spiderman told him he had a date
with Catwoman.
As a last resort, Superman flew over to Wonderwoman's
apartment to see if she was free. As he landed on her
balcony, he saw Wonderwoman naked on the bed with her legs
open. Superman thought himself "I'm faster than a speeding
bullet, I could be in there, have sex and out again before
she knew what was happening." So Superman did his super
thing in a split second and flies of happily.
Meanwhile on the bed, Wonderwoman said "Did you hear
anything?" "No!" said the Invisible Man, "But my ass hurts
like hell!"

Next: