Fun

Markus Wennrich - Wed Jun 10 11:07:14 1998

Jerry Falwell was seated next to President Clinton on a recent flight.
After the plane was airborne, the flight attendant came around for drink
orders.
The President asked for a whiskey & soda, which was brought and placed
before him.
The attendant then asked the minister if he would also like a drink.
Rev. Falwell replied in disgust, "Ma'am, I'd rather be savagely raped by
a brazen whore than let liquor touch these lips!"
The President then handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "I'm
sorry, I didn't know there was a choice..."

Next: