Rats

Markus Wennrich - Fri May 08 13:01:03 1998

Three rats are relaxing in a bar. After a few jugs, they
start to boast about how tough they are.  The first rat says,
"When I woke up, there was a match box of Rat-o-Kill outside my
hole. I ate the lot and didn't feel a thing."
After a significant pause and a few more glasses, the second
rat chips in: "When I got up this morning, there was a massive
rat trap with an enormous piece of prime cheese for bait.
I stepped up, caught the bar on my back, ate the cheese and
slipped out without even a bruise."
At this, the third rat gets up and heads for the door.
"Where are you going?"  ask the two other rats.
"Aw, I'm bored here.  Think I'll go home and fuck the cat again."

What has four legs and an arm? A happy pit bull.

Next: